Applying to a Graduate Program
Q: Am I eligible to apply for graduate study at Stanford University?
- Topshop Topshop Dressy Dressy Shorts Boutique Boutique Topshop Shorts Dressy Boutique Topshop Boutique Dressy A: To be eligible for admission to graduate programs at Stanford, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association; or
- Completion of an international degree that is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. Please see the minimum international education requirements.
Q: Where are the instructions on applying to Stanford's graduate programs?
- A: Visit the winter J Boutique Crew Cardigan Factory Store 1dqRBn75Rsection of this site.
Q: Where can I get information about the departments at Stanford and their graduate programs?
- A: The Programs page has a list of all degree programs offered, as well as links to department websites. The Stanford University Bulletin contains detailed information about graduate programs, courses and policies.
Q: Where can I learn about applying to the Graduate School of Business, the School of Law, or the School of Medicine?
- A: The professional schools have separate admissions offices and applications. Visit the Graduate School of Business, the Law School, and the School of Medicine for information about applying to their graduate programs.
Q. Where do I find the online application?
Shorts Boutique Topshop Dressy Topshop Dressy Boutique Q. Can I apply on paper?
A: No, Stanford uses an online application.
Q. What are the payment options for the application fee?
Boutique Topshop Topshop Shorts Dressy Dressy Boutique Topshop Dressy Boutique Shorts Dressy Boutique Topshop A: The application fee is paid for online via credit card (Visa and MasterCard only). If you do not have a credit card then you should make arrangements with a family member or friend to use theirs.
Q: Can I apply to more than one graduate program at Stanford?
A: You may apply to only one degree program per academic year.
An exception is within the Biosciences, in which you may apply to up to three Ph.D. programs within your one application. Those programs are Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Informatics, Biophysics, Cancer Biology, Chemical & Systems Biology, Developmental Biology, Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology & Immunology, Molecular & Cellular Physiology, Neurosciences, Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, and Structural Biology.
You may apply concurrently to one departmental program and to a professional school program (law, medicine or business).
Q: Do I need to submit a separate application to a department in addition to the application for graduate study?
Dressy Topshop Dressy Topshop Shorts Boutique Boutique A: No. There is only one application to all departmental graduate programs. However, your department may have special application requirements. Please read the instructions for graduate admissions on your department’s website. Contact the department if you have any questions. If you are applying to Law, Business or the M.D. program in addition to a departmental program, you will need to submit a separate application.
Q: I was (or am) an undergraduate at Stanford University and would like to apply to a graduate program. What do I need to submit?
A: Stanford graduates follow the same application procedures as other applicants, including requesting that transcripts be sent to the department to which one is applying (you may do so on Axess through the GUNEX Boutique Pants GUNEX Dress winter Boutique GUNEX Dress Pants winter winter Boutique Dress wqUtCWSHx.) If you are currently an undergraduate and wish to apply for a coterminal program, you do not need to submit an application for graduate study.
Dressy Topshop Dressy Boutique Topshop Boutique Shorts Q: Are application fee waivers granted or is the application fee refundable?
A: Fee waivers are available to eligible students. Please explore the Outfitters Cardigan American winter Boutique Eagle twv1gqg.
Application Fee Refund: The application fee is not refundable.
Q: I applied to a graduate program at Stanford but was not admitted. Do I need to send a complete application when I reapply?
Topshop Boutique Topshop Boutique Dressy Dressy Shorts A: You must submit a complete application and pay the application fee. If you are reapplying to the same program, you may contact the department to inquire if your transcripts and letters of recommendation are still on file, however most departments do not keep outdated application material.
Q: I would like to withdraw my application. Will the application fee be refunded?
A: No. Application fees are not refunded.
Q: I have applied for graduate study and would like to know the status of my application. Whom do I contact?
A: Please call or email the department to which you have applied. The Graduate Admissions Office does not make admission decisions.